AeroAltitude calculates pressure altitude (PA) and density altitude (DA) either from user data inputs or automatically by using built-in GPS, built-in barometer*, and METAR** of airports.
Overview of features
- PA/DA/QNH calculation for current position using GPS and barometer*
- PA/DA calculation based on user inputs for altitude, QNH, and temperature
- PA/DA calculation of any airports from the built-in airport database (incl. METAR display)**
- User definable list of airports showing PA/DA calculation**
- Today widget with PA/DA for five close-by airports**
- Sharing data via mail, message, etc.
- All units are customizable
AeroAltitude uses the free available Aviation Digital Data Service from US NOAA to get METAR data.
* Built-in barometer is available in iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPad Mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro
** Internet connection required
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
AeroAltitude is a free trial software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-01-10. The program can be installed on iOS.
AeroAltitude (version 1.0) has a file size of 17.51 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.